Friday 8 February 2013

Threaded With Love...

Hello everyone!
And a very happy weekend to you all.. smiles.. 

I hope you have some craft time planned for the coming couple of days. :))

Today I'm bringing you something new which I decided to try out.. and I have to say that I love it enough to do this again!  



I just adore this threaded look around my doily die!  Smiles..

To find this wonderful saddle stitch ribbon for yourselves click here.  (I just love the sheer amount of FABULOUS colours this ribbon comes in! Smiles.)
To read more about this card and see more pics - then click here.

Hugs & HaPPy Crafting Everyone!
Karen.xx

6 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

It's a beautiful card, great colouring and the ribbon looks so effective.

Jo x

Karen said...

Thank you sweetie.xx :0)

Sandra H said...

This is absolutely beautiful your image is coloured to perfection and the layout is lovely too! x

La Vikinga said...

Great great great can't believe it! So beautiful!

Charlotta

Anke said...

Beautiful card. I love the image
hugs Anke

pinky said...

Just gorgeous Karen.