Saturday 1 March 2014

Buttons!


Hi Everyone!  It's Laura here today.

I have a fun photo frame idea to share with you today...


I used a tonne of buttons to decorate a clip frame.  I lay out all the buttons and played around until I had the look I was after and the glued them on one by one.


I used pin flair glue gel (a hot glue gun would work well too) and buttons from these collections; bright flowers, garden brights, garden pastels, flower blooms, dolly mixtures, cosy brights, delphinium crush, plum, and the fabulous new lilacs.  (Of course, you could make a frame from one collection of buttons but where's the fun in that!!)

All of these buttons, and a load more besides, are available at Crafty Ribbons in the button section.

Have a great day!
Laura
x

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant idea Laura, the frame looks fab x