Monday 23 March 2015

A Wedding Day card in Black, White & Silver


Hiya peeps

My inspirational blog post for today (and also my very first one) is about the fabulous and utterly
gorgeous Wedding  Ribbon selection available exclusively at Crafty Ribbons.

This is the link for all of the Wedding Ribbons available

The two I have used are:

Wedding Owl Ribbon - With Love Bridal White

Wedding Owl Ribbon - Wedding Day Bridal White

So overall the wording on the Wedding Day commission card I was asked to make reads:

"With Love On Your Wedding Day".  I was very pleased with myself for the unusual way that I made
the wording look... but silly for telling you!!! ;0 lol

Recipe:

White extra large DL card & envelope
Black with silver embossed floral flourishes cardstock
Silver plain mirror card stock
White glitter cardstock
Red cardstock
Plain white cardstock (for matting & layering behind the wedding couple die cut)
Wedding Couple Cutting Die from Cheery Lynn Designs called "Wedding Vows"
Joined Wedding Rings cutting die from Marianne Creatables
Horseshoe cutting die from All Occassion Dies (comes with a four leaf clover)
Assorted paper Butterflies and Flowers (from my own stash) sprayed with Silver Mist from Stamps Away
Large A4 foam pad from Affixit Craft (saves on so much time)

I hope you like this as much as my customer did, after all, she did choose the Black, White & Silver colour theme.
Please feel free to check out my own blog for more projects using ribbons & buttons from Crafty Ribbons, Crafty Cards By Marg









1 comment:

La Vikinga said...

Great card with a lot of work behind! Thanks Marg fot the descriptions too!!