Tuesday 31 March 2015

Myrtle's Flower

Good morning everyone Carole here with today's card called Myrtle's Flower. I've used some fabulous ribbon and lace from Crafty Ribbons on this card. I  love this organza ribbon its just so pretty and  it comes in some fabulous pastel colours


Why not pop over to the site and take a good look at the products I've used  Clermont Cotton Lace Thistle and Vintage Rose Ribbon Lilac on Lilac the Vintage Rose ribbon also comes in satin as well as organza and the lace in a wide variety of colours.
I hope you enjoy Myrtle and don't forget our bi weekly challenge Anything Goes with Ribbon finishes tomorrow so you still have time to enter. 
Full details of this card can be found by visiting my blog The Things I love

Love and  Happy Crafting Carole x


No comments: