Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas


Hello!  Laura here.  Merry Christmas to one and all!


This is a cheap glass clip frame from the pound shop.  I've added some lace around the edge with red backed super sticky tape.


I created a template on my Silhouette software to cut a grid of squares to match the size of the patterns on the Christmas Charm Snowflakes ribbon.  I stuck them to the back with more red backed super sticky tape - I love the stuff, it sticks everything!


Then to finish off I used some gold Stickles glitter glue to script Merry Christmas directly on to the glass.  It looks really impressive and you don't have to tell anyone that you lay the glass over some printed script and just traced it!!

Enjoy your next few festive days!
Love,
The Crafty Ribbons team
x

No comments: