Wednesday 13 April 2016

Butterflies and Bows

Hello everyone, for my inspiration this week, I have a set of five fun butterfly Birthday cards using some gorgeous Crafty Ribbons!


For this yellow and green butterfly card, I used Swiss Dots ribbon and Christmas Charm Lace in Sage



For this blue Happy Birthday card, I used Swiss Dots and Patchwork Rose-Happy Birthday


For this pink card, I used Patchwork Rose-Live Laugh Love and Volcan Viscose Lace in Grey


For this orange card, I used Swiss Dots and 6mm Grosgrain Ribbon in Tango


And lastly, for this purple card, I used Swiss Dots and Clermont Cotton Lace in Thistle 

You can find all of these beautiful ribbons that I've linked in the shop at Crafty Ribbons.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

La Vikinga said...

So many beautiful cards at the same time! And they all breathe spring!!