Monday 2 January 2017

Hooked with Love

Happy New Year to all our ribbon fans.

It's Ali here today, sharing two of my Christmas present makes that I wrapped using our Exclusive ribbons.


These two crochet blankets were for my two sisters, they took me a total of 4 months to crochet.


They certainly were Hooked with love!
They took it in turns to come with me to all the Autumn exhibitions, up and down the country.  
Bev's came to Dublin and I managed to start joining it on the looooooong journey home in the lorry.  It was a very long day, alarm clock went off at stupid o'clock to catch the ferry. We finally pulled into the warehouse to unload late evening, by which time it was far to dark to crochet.


The white Hooked with Love was perfect for Rachie's to match the white polka dots.
Rachie is a little crazy about red and white polka dots!
I did hear her squeal when she opened her present.


You can find this ribbon here

I used the Antique White colour way on Bev's blanket here


Thank you for popping by and having a read.
Ali x





2 comments:

carol said...

Looks fabulous Ali x

Crafty Ribbons said...

Thank you Carol, I enjoyed making them x