Saturday 28 October 2017

Christmas Shaker Ornament Layout

The Christmas crafty supplies are out and I'm looking forward to doing lots of festive scrapbooking.
Today's layout features the cute Gingerbread House collection by Crafty Ribbons.

I started by creating a shaker ornament using my Silhouette and made up a sequin mix with red white and green sequins as well as tiny candy canes I made from fimo.
To top my ornament I made a no sew bow and added the vertical ribbon for the ornament to hang from, so it didn't look like it was just floating there.
I layered matching papers behind my photo and popped it up on foam to make it sit flat against the ornament.
My Title was from the Crate Paper FaLaLa collection as well as the chipboard candy canes.
I added a cute ginger bread man and some other enamel shapes as a finishing touch, along with my trusty Gold Color Shine spray.
You can check out the process video here. https://youtu.be/izo3v3j5Gik
Don't forget to have a look at the new Christmas ribbons in the shop and take a peek at the inspiration blog to see how the other girls have used them.

Have a Scrappy Day!
Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts