Thursday 12 October 2017

Harry Potter bookmark

Harry Potter bookmark


Hi there!!
It's Sara here and I have a new project for you.
I thought it will be fun to create a multi-purpose project: Halloween is around the corner (this is a perfect non-candy gift for children), but we have to think to Christmas gifts, and this could be a small gift for your friends.
So now you have to decide what you want to do this project for..


When I bought this stamp set I didn't have the idea, but when I see this cotton ribbon I thought it would be perfect to stamp on (did you ever try to stamp on cotton ribbons?).


You can use classic ink or fabric one, try the beauty of stamped ribbons, I'm so in love with the effect!!


I've just added a finish touch with this script ribbon and this black rope, and that's it! It is so simple..


For more fun play with buttons, and you can have a perfect gift with just few things. The one I used is one of this gorgeous star selection.

Hope you like it!
Happy crafty day!


Sara - ST'officina

No comments: