Monday 6 November 2017

Christmas decorations


I'm thinking about what to do with Christmas tree ornaments, and I need just a simple and easy idea. This ornaments are so quick to do that you can make them for you and for your gitfs.

I've thought them to be perfect on the Christmas tree, but you can also use them to adorn you gifts..


This is a wonderful way to you your ribbons till the end: you just need very small pieces to do them.

You will need:



For this decoration I decide to go for a romantic look, so I chose french script ribbons and pastel colors.

Do you know that there is an entire section of French ribbons??


Have fun to create your handmade ornaments, and if you need these ornaments template, please email me at stofficina@gmail.com.

Hope you like it!
Happy crafty day!
Sara - ST'officina

No comments: