Wednesday 6 December 2017

Flying Pigs!


Hi folks, Laura here today.

When I saw this ribbon I knew I wanted to recreate the little tomte in paper form.  Who could possibly resist a nisse riding a pig?!


I made a pattern and paper pieced him together in matching cardstock.  I tried to include all the details from Ali's design.  I made it slightly dimensional by layering - I guess that is decoupage?


I attached the nisse to the card in such a way that he spins... now not only do we have a nisse riding a pig we have a flying pig!!


I'd love to give you directions on how to create a spinner card but I worked from several tutorials that I found on YouTube and still ended up wandering off on my own path.  I will share clear instructions when I have them, it's on my list of things to do in the new year.


Supplies:
Ribbon from the Nisse collection from Crafty Ribbons
Sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps
paper from my stash

Thanks for looking!
Laura

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x